Terms and Conditions
The product supplied by AnnaBingo is gaming entertainment for the value of money. The costs for this service is based upon purchases made by confirmation per game and/or pre-purchases. No other fees apply and it is free to join AnnaBingo.
The Terms And Conditions below are between you, below Customer, and the provider, below AnnaBingo for the overall usage as well as compliance of conditions, regulations, and instructions where such are expressed (e.g. rules explained for games, competitions, etc.). AnnaBingo is owned by Functional Games SA registered at Escazú, San Rafael, del peaje de la Autopista Próspero Fernández, 300 metros oeste Edificio Fuentecantos, San José. AnnaBingo is serviced by Functional Gaming S.A. that hold an international gaming license with domicile in Escazú, San Rafael, del peaje de la Autopista Próspero Fernández, 300 metros oeste Edificio Fuentecantos, San José.
AnnaBingo strive to offer enjoyable, fair, and secure entertainment for all customers. It is therefore important that the Customer respect and comply with the Terms And Conditions below. Governing law for Terms And Conditions, presented in various translations at AnnaBingo is Costa Rica. Should any question arise to what the Terms And Conditions state the English version should be the base for interpretation of Terms And Conditions. Where interpretation is possible for the text herein the spirit of the text will be applicable.
Customer support is available at +44 20 7193 1099.
1. Integrity Policy
No personal data of the Customer may be sold or transferred to a third party without Customers acceptance and may only be used within the company group of AnnaBingo (e.g. a parent company, a subsidiary of parent company, etc.). All rights or obligations may be transferred within the group without notice.
1.1 Personal Data
- Personal information stated (and/or later altered) at registration
- IP-Addresses (your unique computer address) at
- Site access and site interaction
- Monetary Transactions at, to, and from AnnaBingo
- Communications at, and with AnnaBingo
- Gaming activity (game logs)
- Upon request from AnnaBingo provide proof of identity by means needed. E.g. a copy of a passport or an internationally accepted identity card.
- AnnaBingo will ensure that Customer's data is handled in a secure manner and not be negligent
- AnnaBingo will not save data so Customers financial security is at risk
- For example, AnnaBingo will not save Customers card number's CVS code
- Customer's data will during merchant handling be carried out in a secure manner using the https protocol.
2. General Conditions
The Customer by registering accepts the Terms And Conditions stated herein. Further the Customer must:
- Comply fully with the Terms And Conditions of AnnaBingo
- Not be fraudulent
- Towards governing laws for the Terms And Agreement
- The Customers domiciles governing laws
- International laws
- Be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and not under a guardian control
- Accept and follow legislation in your country where you reside in general and pay special attention to your country's gaming laws
- Not have or had a gaming addiction
- Only open one (1) account/membership at AnnaBingo. Non-compliance will lead to immediate termination of the account/membership plus AnnaBingo may deduct funds or request compensation for signup bonuses or other cost that customer may have inflicted to AnnaBingo, (fraudulent behaviour by Customer).
- Accept And Comply A Termination Of An Account
- After an account has been terminated Customer may not open a new account without the permission from AnnaBingo.
- AnnaBingo do not need to give notice of termination of an account.
- AnnaBingo have the right to withhold funds if fraudulent behaviour is suspected by AnnaBingo or third party during a investigation.
- Customer may at any time choose to terminate account/membership at AnnaBingo and request withdrawal of funds held at AnnaBingo. Funds may be withheld by AnnaBingo if illegal or fraudulent behaviour if so suspected as per 2.5 and 2.6.c.
- Understand how probability gaming work and/or accept AnnaBingo's interpretation.
- Probability is described according to Wikipedia as 'The likelihood or chance that something is the case or that an event will occur'. Probability gaming differs from skill-based games such as sports betting. Statistical tactic for probability gaming can of course be applied. However, the foundation of games at, unless so announced/described at AnnaBingo are based upon probability using a Random Number Generator (RNG) that take no 'soft' variables or skill into account but rather base numbers, games purchased, the spread of numbers, spread of games, on a mathematical level and skill from the user do not apply for the outcome part from as above mentioned statistical tactic. Probability is based upon statistics and patterns to statistics can be used with various outcome. I.e. all output from the Random Number Generator is at any time based upon a mathematical probability.
- The settings for gaming return (winnings/customer return) is set via numerical data which the system via the Random Number Generator will over a period of time converge towards. This is best explained as comparing the flipping of a coin. Head and Tails have the same probability/likeliness of appearing for each flip. During a lower series of flips there is a greater possibility of not getting an equal number of Heads as Tails. The probability of getting an equal number of heads as Tails increase with the number of flips. In gaming using probability and Random Number Generators payback (winnings/customer return) where e.g. a payback of 80% will be converged towards the more times a game has run, just as with the flipping of a coin as described above.
- Customer understand that probability is random and that Customer may:
- not win at all
- win less than AnnaBingo the probability is set to
- Customer play at AnnaBingo at Customer's own risk for all considerable aspects
2.1 Interpreting Game Wins
AnnaBingo use a certified Random Number Generator and will hence be able to payout the percentage stated per game in a fair and an unbiased manner. AnnaBingo reserve the right to reclaim inaccurate winnings due to inaccurate settings in AnnaBingo's system due to human error or/and force majeure. Should a Customer's computer indicate a game win but not AnnaBingo's system the data at AnnaBingo system will be used and full disclosure of AnnaBingo's systems results shall be presented to Customer.
AnnaBingo's system will interact with number of computers and AnnaBingo cannot guarantee that all computers present the data AnnaBingo generated by AnnaBingo's server correctly. For example a client computer may lose Internet connectivity and contact with AnnaBingo and present data inaccurately.
3. Customer Security and Responsibilities
- AnnaBingo will at all time take steps to ensure the privacy, security and confidentiality of data about Customer.
- AnnaBingo will collect data via cookies (information from Customer's browser) to analyse Customer's site usage in order to improve AnnaBingo. Such information is strictly used internally.
- The Customer must keep username and password for accessing AnnaBingo in a secure manner from third parties. AnnaBingo cannot be held responsible for access of Customers' account by a third person and/or any damage or loss that might be inflict on Customer and Customer's account. I.e. please make sure that you do not save passwords, usernames, etc. and AnnaBingo recommend that Customer use firewalls, secure the computer with password, use anti-virus and anti-spyware program and keep them up to date.
- AnnaBingo will upon closing of Customer's account (initiated either by Customer or AnnaBingo) pay out the money, if applicable to Terms and Conditions, to the source of payment carried out by Customer, if transaction origin exist, and Customer may not dictate that other accounts, credit cards, etc. should be used. Further, AnnaBingo may withhold funds if the account has been closed due to an investigation of any sort of fraudulent behaviour. Funds, parts of funds, funds plus punitive funds in access of funds may be confiscated and/or requested if a fraudulent investigation would require so.
- Any complaint Customer might have must be sent to complaint@AnnaBingo.com and to the service provider at firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you to request a receipt of delivery for your security and knowledge that your email has been received.
- Customer accept that AnnaBingo send newsletters and maintain other contact about the site and news related to AnnaBingo.
4. Fees, Transaction Costs, Withdrawal and Refund Policy
1. Transaction Costs
- AnnaBingo has the right to add transaction fees for deposits and withdraws. Any such fees are expressed in the process if/where applicable and should be viewed as an equitable way to allow Customer to bear Customers' costs. As all transactions are adherent with merchant costs as a percentage or/and a fixed sum, a customer that carry out many transactions would add greater overall costs for AnnaBingo that would otherwise have to be divided amongst other customers at AnnaBingo. All fees are displayed in advance.
- No interest is awarded to the Customer for any funds held AnnaBingo.
2. Withdrawal Rules
- Only winnings after a deposit can be withdrawn.
- Upon a withdrawal all bonus money will be deducted from Customer's account.
3. Refund Policy
- Customer accept and understand that money wagered (spent) cannot be under no circumstance be refundable.
- Funds on an account that has been deposited and/or are result of winnings and not used and/or partially used can be withdrawn at any time. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Transaction costs may be applied, please see above.
- If Customer or AnnaBingo cancel a requested withdrawal all funds, real money and bonus money, will be returned to the Customers account and applicable to Terms and Conditions as prior to the cancelation. Should a Customer request a chargeback transaction costs and fees associated with chargebacks are applied to the Customers account.
5. Change of Terms and Conditions
AnnaBingo reserve the right to change Terms And Conditions without notice. Please bookmark this page for future reference.